Mind Body 360 Certification Web Course - January 2019
Course: Plant-based Certification Course
Location: Inner Sanctum Wellness Studio | Oak Park, IL
Class Length: 3.5 hours
Presenter: Regina Dillard | Plant-based/Vegan Chef, Inner Sanctum Wellness
Discover the taste and beauty of plant-based foods. In the workshop, you will learn:
- All about plant-based living
- Using foods to heal the body, mind and soul
- Using food as a probiotic for gut and intestine health
- How NOT to count calories
- How to create simple delicious meals taste just like foods you've always enjoyed
- How to prepare gourmet plant-based meals, simply and easily
- How to shop for plant-based foods
- How to stock your kitchen and set-up your environment
- Create quick and easy dishes with 3-5 ingredients
- Knife handling skills, attractive garnishes and plating techniques
- Hosting a vegan cocktail or dinner party
- Kitchen equipment usage, resources and where to buy
- Planting and cultivating a simple herb garden
- Includes live demonstrations and recipes for you take home
Demonstration & Tasting Menu:
-Mock "Salmon Pate"
-Sweet Cajun Papaya Steak
-Herbed Boursin "Cheese"
-Vegetable Flaxseed Crackers
-Raw Vegetable Lasagne
-Big Buddha Salad
-Sweet Chipotle Dressing
-Cannelini & Spinach Curry
-Sweet Potato Flatbread
-Meyer Lemon Cashew Cheesecake
-Coconut Cashew Ice Cream
-Students will receive copies of all course recipes.
-Students will receive a Certificate of Completion
-Full Advance Payment receives $25 Discount
-50% Down-Payment due at time of registration
-50% Final Payment due 2 weeks prior to the start of the course
Web Link: Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation and video link to access the course via email.
We do not provide refunds, but you may apply your payment is transferable pending instructor approval.